NEW BUS ALLOWS THE PETOSKEY SALVATION ARMY TO BETTER SERVE MOBILITY CHALLENGED RESIDENTS
21 September 2017 | Author: Amy Evans
New Handicap Accessible Bus
The Salvation Army Stands Strong in Texas
05 September 2017
The Salvation Army will continue to serve throughout Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts.
Sinclair Broadcast Group to Raise Funds to Support Hurricane Relief
31 August 2017
On Friday, Sept 1, The Salvation Army is teaming up with 7&4, 29&8 on Sinclair Cares "Standing Strong for Texas"
The Salvation Army Responds to Hurricane Harvey in Southeast Texas
28 August 2017
The Salvation Army is mobilizing in Texas and beyond to respond to Hurricane Harvey and its unprecedented flooding.
Southern Salvation Army Units on Standby in Preparation for Hurricane Harvey
25 August 2017
As Hurricane Harvey moves toward Texas, The Salvation Army continues to make preparations to provide relief and assistance to those in the storm's path.
Each week, The Salvation Army of Petoskey provides assistance to those who need it, and spiritual support to anyone who seeks it. We provide many community programs as well.
|12:15PM||Old Fashioned Community Meal (every 4th Sunday)|
|4:30PM - 6:00PM||Character Building Programs for Youth|
|6:00PM||Addiction Recovery and Support Dinner Meeting- A.A. & N.A. (every 3rd Thursday)|
|5:00PM||Senior Band and Praise Team Practice|
|Friday Night Live! (following Community Dinner, call for dates)
Talent shows, movies, comedy videos, board games, and fun!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
3:00PM - 6:00PM After School Program (throughout the school year)
3:30PM - 6:00PM Teen Fire- Teen Center (throughout the school year)
Varies from week to week. Check out our Facebook Page for the latest happenings.
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. Our Food Pantry is availabe to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
For more information please contact us at: 231.347.3531 . We are here to help you.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Offers a variety of services including emergency financial assistance to help with rent and household goods, ongoing case management and referrals as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway of Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz at (231) 347-3531 x 109.
The Petoskey Corps Community Center is located at
712 Pleasant St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Use the interactive map below, or click here to open in Google Maps.