Thrift Store Grand Re-Opening
21 June 2018 | Author: Amy Evans
Friday, July 6 at 10am
The Salvation Army USA Urges Stop to Separation of Children from Parents
20 June 2018
Official statement about current immigration separations on the US border.
Petoskey Corps Receives Grant From Great Lakes Energy People Fund
15 June 2018 | Author: Amy Evans
\$1,850 For Repairs to Retaining Wall
Christmas in July 2018
06 June 2018 | Author: Amy Evans
Saturday, July 7th from 10 AM - 6 PM
Celebrate Donut Day on Friday, June 1!
25 May 2018
It's been 100+ years since our "Donut Lassies" popularized donuts during WW1.
Each week, The Salvation Army of Petoskey provides assistance to those who need it, and spiritual support to anyone who seeks it. We provide many community programs as well.
|12:15PM||Old Fashioned Community Meal (every 4th Sunday)|
|4:30PM - 6:00PM||Character Building Programs for Youth|
|6:00PM||Addiction Recovery and Support Dinner Meeting- A.A. & N.A. (every 3rd Thursday)|
|5:00PM||Senior Band and Praise Team Practice|
|Friday Night Live! (following Community Dinner, call for dates)
Talent shows, movies, comedy videos, board games, and fun!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
3:00PM - 6:00PM After School Program (throughout the school year)
3:30PM - 6:00PM Teen Fire- Teen Center (throughout the school year)
Varies from week to week. Check out our Facebook Page for the latest happenings.
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. Our Food Pantry is availabe to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
For more information please contact us at: 231.347.3531 . We are here to help you.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Offers a variety of services including emergency financial assistance to help with rent and household goods, ongoing case management and referrals as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway of Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz at (231) 347-3531 x 109.
The Petoskey Corps Community Center is located at
712 Pleasant St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Use the interactive map below, or click here to open in Google Maps.