2017 HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE APPLICATION SCHEDULE
16 October 2017 | Author: Amy Evans
Beginning November 1st!
11 October 2017 | Author: Amy Evans
Apply Now for 2017 Season!
NEW Teen Fire- Teen Center
04 October 2017 | Author: Amy Evans
Open daily after school from 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Share The Warmth Coat Drive
03 October 2017 | Author: Amy Evans
October 9th- December 17th
Serving Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
27 September 2017
The Salvation Army shifts into overdrive to provide resources and care to Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
Each week, The Salvation Army of Petoskey provides assistance to those who need it, and spiritual support to anyone who seeks it. We provide many community programs as well.
|12:15PM||Old Fashioned Community Meal (every 4th Sunday)|
|4:30PM - 6:00PM||Character Building Programs for Youth|
|6:00PM||Addiction Recovery and Support Dinner Meeting- A.A. & N.A. (every 3rd Thursday)|
|5:00PM||Senior Band and Praise Team Practice|
|Friday Night Live! (following Community Dinner, call for dates)
Talent shows, movies, comedy videos, board games, and fun!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
3:00PM - 6:00PM After School Program (throughout the school year)
3:30PM - 6:00PM Teen Fire- Teen Center (throughout the school year)
Varies from week to week. Check out our Facebook Page for the latest happenings.
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. Our Food Pantry is availabe to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
For more information please contact us at: 231.347.3531 . We are here to help you.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Offers a variety of services including emergency financial assistance to help with rent and household goods, ongoing case management and referrals as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway of Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz at (231) 347-3531 x 109.
The Petoskey Corps Community Center is located at
712 Pleasant St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Use the interactive map below, or click here to open in Google Maps.