Celebrate Donut Day with Us on Friday, June 2!
26 May 2017
It's been 100 years since our "Donut Lassies" popularized donuts during WW1.
National Salvation Army Week
12 May 2017
Learn more about The Salvation Army and our work to change the lives of those in need in our communities.
Summer Is Almost Here; It's Time for Camp!
09 May 2017
The Salvation Army Little Pine island Camp has a spot for everyone!
Wishing you a blessed Easter
14 April 2017
General André Cox, world leader of The Salvation Army, presents his message for Easter 2017.
Thank You Volunteers!
03 April 2017
Our volunteers are critical partners in helping us fulfill our promise to America of "Doing the Most Good."
Each week, The Salvation Army of Petoskey provides assistance to those who need it, and spiritual support to anyone who seeks it. We provide many community programs as well.
|12:15PM||Old Fashioned Sunday Dinner (fourth Sunday of the month)|
|4:30PM - 6:00PM||Character Building Programs for Youth|
|4:30PM||NEW THIS FALL! Youth Activity Night (during the school year)|
|5:00PM||Senior Band and Praise Team Practice|
|Friday Night Live! (third Friday of the month)
Talent shows, movies, comedy videos, board games, and fun!
|MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY|
|3:00PM - 6:00PM||After School Program (during the school year)|
Varies from week to week. Check out our Facebook Page for the latest happenings.
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. Our Food Pantry is availabe to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
For more information please contact us at: 231.347.3531 . We are here to help you.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Serves at a variety of crisis: fires, floods and natural disasters, offering drinks, meals and help as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway of Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz.
The Petoskey Corps Community Center is located at
712 Pleasant St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Use the interactive map below, or click here to open in Google Maps.